|Born:||June 30, 1959 (age 59)|
|Career:||U.S. House of Representatives, 2015-present|
Virginia House of Delegates, 2010-2014
U.S. Rep. Barbara Comstock was elected in November 2014 to serve Virginia's 10th district. She lost her 2018 re-election bid.
Comstock was born on June 30, 1959, in Springfield, Massachusetts. She graduated from Middlebury College and attended law school at Georgetown University. She began her congressional career as an intern for Sen. Ted Kennedy.
Comstock has worked as a lawyer in private practice, as a staffer for former U.S. Congressman Frank Wolf (1991 to 1995), and as chief investigative counsel and senior counsel for the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Government Reform (1995 to 1999). She worked with the 2000 presidential campaign of George W. Bush and the 2008 presidential campaign of Mitt Romney. She served as director of public affairs for the Justice Department from 2002 to 2003.
Prior to being elected to the U.S. House, Comstock served on the Virginia House of Delegates from 2010 to 2014.
For information on Comstock's policy subject areas, committee appointments and sponsored/co-sponsored legislation during her time in the U.S. House of Representatives, please visit her profile on https://www.congress.gov.
- One More - Oct. 25, 2018
- The First One - Oct. 5, 2018
- Protect - Oct. 4, 2018
- The Choice - Aug. 24, 2018
- What Am I Looking For - May 23, 2018
- Stronger and safer - Nov. 7, 2016
- Working Together - Oct. 25, 2016
- Deception - Oct. 20, 2016
- Bipartisan Leader - Oct 11, 2016
- On the Trail - Oct. 6, 2016
- Wink - Oct. 5, 2016
- Champion - Sept. 23, 2016
- Getting Results - Sep 13, 2016
- Caity - Sep. 9, 2016
- Caity Pt. 2 - Sep. 9, 2016
- Taxman - Oct. 13, 2014
- Leadership, Action, Results - Sept. 30, 2014
- Right Choice - Sept. 18, 2014
- Trusted Aide - Sept. 2, 2014