|Born:||November 15, 1974 (age 46)|
|Education:||BA, Stanford University|
MBA, Harvard Business School
Amanda Renteria was a Democratic candidate for governor of California in 2018.
Renteria was born in Woodlake, California, on November 15, 1974. She majored in economics and political science at Stanford University, and earned an MBA from Harvard Business School.
After college, Renteria started as a financial analyst for Goldman Sachs. She moved to the public sector to work as a math teacher before going to Harvard. In 2006, she became a member of Senator Dianne Feinstein’s staff. She then worked as a legislative aide on financial issues for Senator Debbie Stabenow, later becoming her chief of staff, the first Latina chief of staff in the U.S. Senate. In 2013, Renteria moved back to California, where she became a substitute teacher.
- ONE California - June 5, 2018
- Make a Change - June 5, 2018
- Getting Out of Our Bubbles - May 29, 2018
- We Must Keep Speaking Out - April 29, 2018
- Every Child Deserves a 21st Century Education - April 5, 2018
- Bio - April 5, 2018
- Californians deserve safe, affordable housing - April 1, 2018
- Access to Clean Air & Water is a Basic Right - March 27, 2018
- Healthcare For All - March 20, 2018
- Time to Act #NoMore #TimesUp #MeToo - March 19, 2018
- Using Power to Touch Lives - March 7, 2018
- Using Power to Empower - March 5, 2018
- Warriors Needed - February 21, 2018