|Born:||July 4, 1980 (age 39)|
|Career:||Public School Teacher Volunteer for Wolf-PAC|
Alison Hartson was a 2018 Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate for California, losing in the primary.
Hartson was born in California on July 4, 1980. She spent ten years working as a public high school teacher in Garden Grove, California. She volunteered for Wolf-PAC, an organization dedicated to ending political corruption, later becoming its national director.
- If You're Not a Nazi, You're Not a Story - May 27, 2018
- Alison Hartson Hits CA Media for Ignoring AT&T Corruption at Home - May 24, 2018
- Alison Hartson Challenges Dianne Feinstein on Marijuana Legalization - April 24, 2018
- Taking Dianne Feinstein to Task on Income Inequality - April 4, 2018
- A New Dawn, A New Day - March 27, 2018
- Fight for Medicare for All - March 22, 2018