|Career:||Commissioner of Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development|
|Education:||University of Alaska -Fairbanks|
Willamette University College of Law
Heidi Drygas is a former commissioner of the Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development who was a 2022 independent candidate for lieutenant governor of Alaska, along with former governor Bill Walker.
Drygas was born in Fairbanks, Alaska in 1978. She attended the University of Alaska - Fairbanks and graduated with a Bachelors of Arts degree in history. She also attended Willamette University College of Law receiving a juris doctorate.
Drygas previously worked as an attorney focusing on commercial and insurance law. She served as general counsel to the Alaska District Council of Laborers.
Photo provided by Alaska Gasline Development Corporation
- Alaska Leaders for Walker Drygas - Oct. 26, 2022
- Libby Bakalar for Walker-Drygas - Oct. 22, 2022
- Mike Dunleavy Lied About a $6700 PFD - Oct. 4, 2022
- Mike Dunleavy - Threat to Alaska Women - Sept. 22, 2022
- Walker-Drygas Supports Agriculture - Jul. 16, 2022
- Walker-Drygas Supports Farmers - Jun. 15, 2022