|Born:||February 4, 1961 (age 61)|
|Career:||U.S. House of Representatives, 2017-2019, 2021-present|
New York State Assembly, 2011-2016
Taft College of Law at the University of Cincinnati
Claudia Tenney is the U.S. representatives for New York's 22nd congressional district. She served from 2017-2019, lost her seat in the 2018 election, and regained the seat in the 2020 election.
Tenney was born February 4, 1961. She is the daughter of former New York State Supreme Court Justice John R. Tenney. She graduated from Colgate University in 1983 and from the Taft College of Law at the University of Cincinnati.
Tenney is co-owner and legal counsel to Mid-York Press, Inc., a commercial printing and manufacturing firm started by her maternal grandfather in 1946, and maintains an active private law practice. She is a frequent guest on Fox Business and has been published in the New York Post, Washington Times and National Review. She is also a frequent guest on Live from the State Capitol with host Fred Dicker and the John Gomez Show on Long Island News Radio. She has appeared on the Sean Hannity Show, Laura Ingraham Show, the David Webb Show, Wilkow Majority and the Monica Crowley Show.
Tenney represented the 101st Assembly District of the New York State Assembly from 2011 to 2016, the district's first assemblywoman. Prior to that, she served as chief of staff and legal counsel for her predecessor in the assembly, David Townsend, from 2003 to 2009.
For information on Tenney's policy subject areas, committee appointments and sponsored/co-sponsored legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives, please visit her profile on https://www.congress.gov.
Ballotpedia (n.d.). "Claudia Tenny" Ballotpedia. Retrieved September 9, 2022. https://ballotpedia.org/Claudia_Tenney
Claudia for Congress (n.d.). "Bio" Claudia for Congress Retrieved September 9, 2022. https://claudiaforcongress.com/bio/
Representative Claudia Tenny (n.d.). "About Claudia" Representative Claudia Tenny. Retrieved September 9, 2022. https://tenney.house.gov/
- Full Swing - Nov. 1, 2018
- Doing What's Right - Nov 1, 2018
- Can't Run on His Record - Nov. 1, 2018
- Cuomo-Pelosi Puppet - Oct. 10, 2018
- That's Wrong - Oct. 5, 2018
- How Could He - Sept. 27, 2018
- Dirty Deal - September 24, 2018
- Peggy - September 12, 2018
- Fran - September 12, 2018
- Hope - September 7, 2018
- Washington Won't Stop - September 7, 2018
- Family - Aug. 29, 2018
- Pelosi and Brindisi Would Jeopardize Medicare - Aug. 20, 2018
- Rubberstamp for Pelosi - Aug. 14, 2018
- Dangerously Wrong on Illegal Immigration - Aug. 7, 2018
- Reckless - Aug. 1, 2018
- Fail or Succeed - July 22, 2018
- Jobs Here, Not There - Oct. 28, 2016
- Honest. Commen Sense - Oct. 27, 2016
- Tenney Facts - Sep 27, 2016
- Cooking Things Up - Sep 15, 2016
- Let's Get Moving - Sep 13, 2016
- Courage to Lead - Apr 21, 2016