|Born:||February 9, 1964 (age 54)|
|Career:||U.S. House of Representatives, 2011-2017|
|Education:||B.S., Oakland University|
Renee Ellmers served as the United States representative for North Carolina's 2nd District from 2011 to 2017.
Ellmers was born February 9, 1964, in Michigan. She completed her bachelor's degree in nursing at Oakland in 1990. After graduation, she worked as a registered nurse, focusing on surgical care as Clinical Director of the Trinity Wound Care Center and later helping to manage the family's small medical practice with her husband.
For information on Ellmers' policy subject areas, committee appointments and sponsored/co-sponsored legislation during her time in the U.S. House of Representatives, please visit her profile on https://www.congress.gov.
- Opening Statement during the Report on Carcinogens Hearing - April 25, 2012
- Small Business Tax Cut Act of 2012 - April 17, 2012
- House GOP Women on Obamacare - March 28, 2012
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Mandate - Feb. 9, 2012
- Highlighting Forgotten 15 Jobs Bills - Oct. 28, 2011
- Balanced-Budget Amendment - July 29, 2011
- Americans United for Life Planned Parenthood Report - July 14, 2011
- Fight - April 21, 2014
- Turn Around (TV) - Oct. 22, 2012
- Turn Around (web) - Oct. 22, 2012
- Fighting Barack Obama Every Day - May 1, 2012
- Renee for Congress Radio Ad - April 2, 2012
- Bob Etheridge Raised Your Taxes - Oct. 5, 2010
- Bob Etheridge Goes to Washington - Oct. 1, 2010
- Cut Medicare Half a Trillon? - Sept. 28, 2010
- No Mosque at Ground Zero (web) - Sept. 21, 2010
- No Mosque at Ground Zero (TV) - Sept. 21, 2010
- Washington Politics - Had Enough? - July 26, 2010