|Born:||June 10, 1963 (age 55)|
|Career:||U.S. House of Representatives, 2009-present|
Kansas state treasurer, 2003-2008
Kansas Senate, 2000-2002
Kansas House of Representatives, 1998-2000
|Education:||Weber State College|
Lynn Jenkins assumed office in January 2009, representing the 2nd District of Kansas in the United States House of Representatives.
Jenkins was born June 10, 1963, in Holton, Kansas. She completed a degree in accounting, with a minor in economics, from Kansas State University and Weber State College.
Jenkins served in the Kansas House of Representatives from 1998 to 2000, the Kansas State Senate from 2000 to 2002, and served as the 37th Kansas state treasurer from 2003 to 2008.
For information on Jenkin's policy subject areas, committee appointments and sponsored/co-sponsored legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives, please visit her profile on https://www.congress.gov.
- Presidential Delay of Employer Mandate - July 17, 2013
- Working Families Flexibility Act - May 7, 2013
- Weekly Republican Address - July 6, 2013
- Taxes - March 19, 2013
- The Sequester - Feb. 26, 2013
- Balancing the Budget - Dec. 12, 2012
- Weekly Republican Address - May 26, 2012
- Overspending the National Budget - May 27, 2010
- GOP Women and Health Care - July 24, 2009
- Need for Health Care Reform - June 16, 2009
- Weekly Republican Address - May 2, 2009