|Born:||February 2, 1982 (age 41)|
|Career:||U.S. Senate, 2023-present|
|Education:||University of Alabama|
University of Alabama School of Law
Katie Britt assumed office as a U.S. senator from Alabama on Jan. 3, 2023.
Britt was born on Feb. 2, 1982, in Enterprise, Alabama. She graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in political science. She then went on to earn her law degree from the University of Alabama School of Law. She practiced law at the Alabama-based firm Butler Snow LLP.
She previously worked for U.S. Senator Richard Shelby in various roles, including press secretary, communications director and chief of staff.
Katie Britt. Ballotpedia. (n.d.). Retrieved September 21, 2022, from https://ballotpedia.org/Katie_Britt
Katie Britt for Senate. (n.d.). Retrieved September 21, 2022, from https://www.katiebrittforsenate.com/
- Back the Blue - Mar. 17, 2022
- Fight for Life - Jun. 24, 2022
- Paying the Price - Jun. 6, 2022
- New Blood for Alabama - Jun. 6, 2022
- What Alabama Is Made Of - Jun. 1, 2022
- Your Word is Your Bond - May 17, 2022
- Monopoly Money - May 11, 2022
- Secure the Border - Apr. 25, 2022
- Shoot Straight - Apr. 18, 2022
- No Balanced Budget, No Paycheck - Apr. 14, 2022