|Born:||October 30, 1981 (age 41)|
|Career:||Adviser to the President, 2017-present|
|Education:||B.A., Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania|
Ivana Marie "Ivanka" Trump is an American businesswoman who served as an official, unpaid advisor to President Donald Trump from 2017-2021. She is the daughter of former President Trump and his first wife, Ivana Trump.
Trump was born October 30, 1981, in Manhattan, New York City. She graduated from the Wharton Business School at the University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's degree in economics in 2004.
Previous to serving as an advisor to President Trump, Trump was an executive vice president at the family-owned Trump Organization. She also served as a boardroom judge on her father's television shows, "The Apprentice" and "Celebrity Apprentice."
Trump's husband, Jared Kushner, also served as a senior White House advisor during the Trump administration.
- Republican National Committee Speech - Aug. 27, 2020
- Global Entrepreneurship Summit - Nov. 28, 2017
- World Assembly of Women - Nov. 3, 2017
- Trafficking in Persons report launch ceremony - June 27, 2017
- Tweeps 2017 - May 21, 2017
- Republican National Convention Address - July 21, 2016
- Presidential Announcement Speech Introduction - June 16, 2015