|Education:||B.A., Yale University|
J.D., Harvard Law School
Katie Porter is the representative-elect for California's 45th Congressional District.
Porter earned a bachelor's degree from Yale University and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. She is a law professor at University of California Irvine and a consumer protection attorney for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, World Bank, Federal Judicial Center and Uniform Law Commission.
- Homeowners – Oct. 2, 2018
- Turned Her Back – Oct. 2, 2018
- 99 Percent Trump – Sept. 29, 2018
- Straight Up Lie - September 14, 2018
- 100% Orange County - September 10, 2018
- Appendicitis - September 9, 2018
- Healthcare - September 9, 2018
- Straight-Up Lie - Aug. 20, 2018
- Katie Porter vs Mimi Walters - May 19, 2018
- Two Senators - May 2, 2018
- Minivan - May 2, 2018