Barbara L Boxer

Qualified- Oct. 16, 2010

Barbara L Boxer
October 16, 2010
Campaign status: Won

News Reporter: Sarah Palin is coming to California to do this big event, she's endorsed you now. Do you think she's qualified to be president of the United States?

Carly Fiorina: I certainly think she's qualified to be president of the United States.

Sarah Palin: Of course, Carly Fiorina is you know, she's unabashedly pro-life and all those other common-sense conservative things that she stands for. Pro-life, pro NRA.

News Reporter: You have the endorsement of Sarah Palin, do you think that might rub Californians the wrong way?

Carly Fiorina: I'm excited and I'm honored to have received that endorsement.

News Reporter: Let's talk about drilling offshore, offshore oil drilling.

Carly Fiorina: The offshore drilling has to be part of that equation. I believe offshore drilling is absolutely necessary.

Sarah Palin: The chant is drill baby drill, drill baby drill.

News Reporter: The first question from me, should people on the no-fly watch list be allowed to purchase a gun? Miss Fiorina?

Carly Fiorina: Yes. That's right, Tom Campbell has a poor rating from the National Rifle Association, right Tom? If we permit anyone who was on a no-fly list to have their second Amendment rights taken away from them that is a terrible problem.

Rick Santorum: I don't know where she's moderate to be very honest with you, that's why Sarah Palin endorsed her.

News Reporter: The facts are, during that time you laid off more than 30,000 American workers, and many of those jobs went to India and China.

Carly Fiorina: Yes, it is true that jobs are being taken out of California.

Sarah Palin: Elections have consequences.