Kelly Ayotte

Safe, Prosperous, and Free - Sept. 7, 2023

Kelly Ayotte
September 07, 2023— Manchester, New Hampshire

Our family, we love our country, we love New Hampshire. And that is why I am running for governor. I fear we are one election away from becoming Massachusetts, from becoming something that we are not. We are different. I was born here. Joe and I are raising our children here. I was raised here. And you know what? I'm going to die here because this state and its people, all of you in this room, you are exceptional and what we have is worth fighting for.

When I'm Governor, we are going to make sure that New Hampshire remains safe, prosperous, and free. And that this state, this state remains the very best place to raise a family, to make sure that our streets are safe, to make sure that we have the best education system in the country, and that we protect our economic advantage. That makes us so different from our neighbors and frankly most of the country. As governor, we will work together not only to defend our "live free or die" values, but we are going to strengthen those values that make this state so special.

I'm never going to apologize for telling the truth about our great state and how awesome we are, number one, and number two, I want you to know that I will never back down when it comes to fighting for the people of New Hampshire.