Nikki Haley

One Year Later Ad - February 15, 2024

Nikki Haley
February 15, 2024

We started this race, there were fourteen people in the race. We had 2% in the polls, and we worked our way up. I don't mind calling out Republicans or Democrats. You don't do the job that the taxpayers want you to do, you're gonna get called out. I was up 10 to 13. Now, I'm up by 17 points. Going to multiple Town Halls, answering questions, shaking hands, being the last person to leave. And I know I'm excited because it's coming down to where we move the country. No one's going to work harder than me. No one's going to outsmart me, because we have a country to save. You join us in this fight and become part of the solution, I promise you, our best days are yet to come. It's a great day in South Carolina! The great people of South Carolina know I cut their taxes, they know I signed the toughest illegal immigration bill in the country, they know we passed voter ID, and tort reform, and ethics reform and they know we moved 35,000 people from welfare to work. For a strong America, for a proud America, I am running for President of the United States of America.