Christina Grigorian

Christina Grigorian for Senate - February 26, 2018

Christina Grigorian
February 26, 2018
Campaign status: Lost

GRIGORIAN: My name is Christina Grigorian and I am running to represent the state of Maryland in the United States Senate. I am a mother, I'm a wife, I'm a lawyer, and I have deep Maryland roots. I'm excited about what we can do together to make this great state even greater. From the mountains of Maryland's Panhandle, to the historic Eastern Shore, to the scenic countryside of Southern Maryland, and the big cities and small towns in between, we need an advocate in Washington who will fight for each and every one of our citizens, whether it's building and modernizing our transportation infrastructure, improving our education system so that all of our children can thrive, finally resolving complex immigration issues, leveraging federal resources to attack our state's crime and drug issues, or building a thriving 21st century economy. Governor Hogan has worked hard for Marylanders in this state and has laid a great foundation in each of these areas. We now have an opportunity to move Maryland ahead even further through strong representation and support at the federal level. I look forward to fighting for you and this great state when you elect me to the United States Senate.