Gwen Graham

20 Years is Long Enough - Jan. 9, 2018

Gwen Graham
January 09, 2018
Campaign status: Lost

GRAHAM: The Republican politicians here in the State Capitol are about to start their 20th session with complete control of state government. For twenty years, they have rigged our economy, polluted our environment, and attacked our public schools. I'm Gwen Graham. I'm a mom, former PTA president, public school official and representative, and now I'm running for governor because after 20 years we don't have anymore time. Throughout the legislative session, our campaign is going to keep a close watch on the Capitol and highlight the top 20 ways that one-party rule has hurt Florida. And in November, we are going to hold them accountable. Together we can restore our promise to public schools, protect our environment, and build an economy that works for every Floridian, but I can't do it without your help so please join our fight for Florida and sign up at gwengraham.com. With your energy, your passion, and your enthusiasm we are going to turn Florida blue from one end of this state to the other in 2018.