Bethany Hall-Long

Do More 24 Delaware Campaign - May 30, 3017

Bethany Hall-Long
May 30, 2017— Delaware

Hi, I'm Lieutenant Governor Bethany Hall-Long, and I'm really excited for June 1st to come. On that day we in Delaware have an opportunity to continue to give back to our wonderful organizations statewide or nonprofits. Simply visit online domore24delaware.com. As a nurse, a mom, and someone who grew up here in Delaware, I am so proud of the campaign that advertised here on my shirt that we are going to go out and continue to advance causes, whether their our young children to our seniors. Please visit that website. We touch the lives of so many individuals, and it doesn't take a lot. Something as simple as five dollars to a hundred and I hear if you donate fifty two dollars or more you get your name in a chance for a drawing of a new KIA car, so we are hopeful that you participate. We cannot thank you enough. Every day in Delaware we have children, seniors, young adults who benefit. So remember, June 1st join me and our governor at domore24delaware.com. Let's make a difference and thank you to our many nonprofit community-based partners as well as to the many sponsors of this wonderful call.