Hillary Rodham Clinton

They're With Her. Are You? - Sep. 29, 2016

Hillary Rodham Clinton
September 29, 2016
Campaign status: Lost

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Can I just say, I am really into electing Hillary Clinton. This is not me just going through the motions here. I really, really, really want to elect Hillary Clinton.

SENATOR ELIZABETH WARREN: We're gonna work our hearts out to make Hillary Clinton the next President of the United States.

MICHELLE OBAMA: I can't hear you. Are you with me?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: This is a fundamental choice about who we are as a people.

SENATOR BERNIE SANDERS: We are strongest when we bring our people together.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I see Americas of every party, and every background, and every faith

SANDERS: Men and women, young and old, gay and straight, native-born and immigrant.

VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN: That's who the hell we are.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: There is just one candidate in this race who's devoted her life

WARREN: Who gets up every single day and fights for us.

BIDEN: I've known Hillary a long, long, long time. We've got to talk about what I know what Hillary care about.

SANDERS: Immigration reform, student debt, climate change. The answer is 100% clear that on every issue Hillary Clinton is the superior candidate. Hands down.

MICHELLE OBAMA: I'm inspired by her persistence, her heart, and her guts. And I'm inspired by her lifelong record of public service. No one in our lifetime has ever has as much experience and exposer to the presidency, and yes, she happens to be a woman.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: The choice that you make, that we make, will determine the direction of this country for a long time.

MICHELLE OBAMA: We need to pour every last ounce of our passion, and our strength, and our love for this country into electing Hillary Clinton as the President of the United States of America.

SANDERS: I intend to be in every corner of this country to make certain that happens.

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I need you to knock on doors. I need you to make phone calls. You gotta talk to your friends, including your Republican friends.

MICHELLE OBAMA: We cannot afford to squander this opportunity, particularly given the alternative.

WARREN: I just have one message for you: don't screw this up.

MICHELLE OBAMA: So let's get to work. You hear me? Alright.