Hillary Rodham Clinton

Women will be the reason - Oct. 7, 2016

Hillary Rodham Clinton
October 07, 2016
Campaign status: Lost

TRUMP: I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful…. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. There has to be some form of punishment.

INTERVIEWER #1: For the woman?

TRUMP: Yeah, there has to be some form.

WOMAN #1: He shook his finger at me, and he screamed, "You're disgusting." And he ran out of there.

TRUMP: I really think it's a bad idea to put your wife working for you. I don't want my wife shouting at somebody like that. A softness disappeared. She became an executive, not a wife.

WOMAN #2: If you become President, will a woman make the same as a man?

TRUMP: You're going to make the same if you do as good a job. That fat, ugly face of hers. Nice legs, huh?

MAN: Roe vs. Wade confined to the ash heap of history where it belongs.

TRUMP: Then I have days where if I come home, and dinner's not ready, I go through the roof. I did try and fuck her. She was married. Must be a pretty picture: you dropping to your knees. I just don't respect her as a journalist.

INTERVIEWER #2: So you treat women with respect?

TRUMP: Uhhh. I can't say that either. Pregnancy is a wonderful thing for the husband, but it is certainly an inconvenience for a business. The look obviously matters. You wouldn't have your job if you weren't beautiful. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look.

WOMAN #3: Mr. Trump, women are going to be the reason you're not elected to be President.