Karen Bass

Together We Will Win on June 8 - May 26, 2010

Karen Bass
May 26, 2010
Campaign status: Won

BASS: Thank you so much for all the work that you've done over these past few months in my campaign to get elected to congress. I'm so excited about going to Congress and helping our president and the democrats deliver the change that we all know is important. I want to thank you for all the hours that you've put in volunteering. We only have 15 more days to election day, and I'd like to ask you if you would please just help me make the last push. If you could come in volunteering do phone banking between 5:30 to 8:30 every day of the week, we're here at the campaign headquarters. If you could turn out on Saturday and Sunday so we can talk to voters, go door-to-door and knock and encourage people to turn out on June 8 and vote both for me, but there's a lot of other issues on the ballot as well. And please feel free to call the campaign office at 323 372 1251. Fifteen days till June 8, we want to bring this home to victory, and thank you so much for all of your time and effort, your support and your prayers.