Hillary Rodham Clinton

First Lady Michelle Obama on Voting - Nov. 3, 2016

Hillary Rodham Clinton
November 03, 2016
Campaign status: Lost

MICHELE OBAMA: Voting is how we express out values and choose the leaders we trust to shape the future for our children. And in this election, I'm casting my vote early for Hillary Clinton, and I urge you to vote early for Hillary, too.

MAN: You know that your vote counts. It's very important that we all get out and vote.

MICHELE OBAMA: I'm voting for Hillary because she shares my values, because she believes in equality, opportunity, hard work. I'm voting for Hillary because after her career as a lawyer, a law professor, First Lady of Arkansas, First Lady of the United States, a U.S. Senator, and Secretary of State, Hillary has more experience and exposure to the Presidency than anyone in our lifetime. And she is by far the most qualified candidate in this election. And I'm voting for Hillary because she has concrete, detailed policies that will actually make a difference in people's lives. Making college affordable, helping families pay their bills, improving our children's schools, and so much more. So Hillary has done her job, now it's time for us to do our job.

MAN #2: She's been a champion for us, and I want to be a champion for her.

MICHELE OBAMA: And get her elected President of the United States.

WOMAN: We're electing the first female president!

WOMAN #2: I'm so excited!

MICHELE OBAMA: That's why folks across this country, including Barack and I, are voting early. And early voting couldn't be easier. Barack voted early in person by showing up to an early vote location in our hometown of Chicago.

BARACK OBAMA: Ok, let's do this.

MICHELE OBAMA: So vote early if you can or you can join the millions of Americans who will head to the polls on Election Day, November 8. However you choose to cast your vote, just be sure that you make your voice heard and help elect Hillary as our next president. Thanks so much!