Terri Sewell

Doing the Job - May 30, 2014

Terri Sewell
May 30, 2014
Campaign status: Won

ANNOUNCER: Some people talk about the work that needs to be done. Terri Sewell just gets it done. Just ask Brandon Todd.

TODD: Terry Sewell [??] her job, depending on finding me a job—and it worked. Terri Sewell gets what we are facing, and she fixes things by helping others help themselves.

ANNOUNCER: Brandon was hired after attending a job fair hosted by Terri Sewell, and with the help of Sewell’s local initiative, Project Ready, more people are getting the skills they need to get hired—just like Brandon. But Sewell doesn't stop there. She also hosts town hall meetings, health care enrollment workshops and seminars to help veterans and seniors with their benefits. And in Washington, Terri Sewell secured over a billion dollars in federal grants to build and repair the things that attract new businesses and create jobs here. Both at home in Alabama and up in D.C., Terri Sewell is getting it done—for us.

SEWELL: I'm Terri Sewell and I approve this message. I'm asking for your vote on Tuesday, June 3.

ANNOUNCER: Paid for by Terri Sewell for Congress.