Sandy Adams

Victory Speech - Nov. 2, 2010

Sandy Adams
November 02, 2010— Orlando, Florida

Thank you, thank all of you.

I want to thank the voters of District 24. I am so humbled and honored that they have given me the opportunity to serve them and you. I really am honored and humbled and I promise that I will listen to each and every one of you.

I want to thank my family who is here with me tonight. My mother, who is off to the side. Without their love and encouragement allowing me to work for you, and with you, would not be possible. Without you, all of our volunteers, all of our workers over the last few months, over the last year and a half, our supporters, you are the reason that I’m standing here today.

Without your help, we wouldn’t be here. Mostly, again I have to thank the voters of District 24. That voters in District 24 have supported our vision for the future of our state and our nation. Less taxes, less government, a streamlined more efficient government. I pledge to you today that we will focus on jobs and the economy, and limiting our government.

Because, I have heard you, and many others throughout the state have heard you. It is jobs and the economy that we need to focus on. We need to bring our jobs back. Thank you all so much. 

Speech taken from https://youtu.be/-yihXeFm5J0?t=1m