|Born:||July 24, 1954 (age 67)|
|Education:||BA, Michigan State University|
MSW, University of Alabama
MA, California State University, San Bernardino
Wendy Rogers was the 2018 Republican nominee for the U.S. House of Representatives for Arizona's 1st District, but lost in the general election to incumbent Tom O'Halleran.
Rogers was born on July 24, 1954, in Fort Knox, Kentucky. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in social work from Michigan State University, her Master of Social Work from University of Alabama, and a master's degree in national security studies/political science from California State University, San Bernardino. Before she entered the public sector, she was a lieutenant colonel in the Air Force from 1976-1996, a social worker and substitute teacher. She is the owner of HouseMaster Home & Termite Inspections.
Rogers has twice been a candidate for the Arizona House of Representatives and a candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives for the past three elections.
- Invaders - Oct. 28, 2018
- Collateral Damage – Oct. 24, 2018
- Stop the Angry Left - Oct. 13, 2018
- O'Halleran for Open Borders - Oct 9, 2018
- Stop the Radical Left - Oct. 7, 2018
- Tom O'Halleran Opposes Trump - Oct. 7, 2018
- Keep the Trump Economy Going - Oct. 7, 2018
- Tom O'Halleran - September 9, 2018
- Wendy Rogers - Aug. 2, 2018
- Dedicated - October 9, 2014
- Growing - October 7, 2014
- Ready to Serve - July 29, 2014