|Born:||December 13, 1942 (age 79)|
|Career:||U.S. House of Representatives, 1993-present|
San Mateo County Board of Supervisors, 1982-1992
|Education:||A.A., Cañada College|
Anna Eshoo assumed office in January 1993, representing California's 14th District in the United States House of Representatives. After redistricting, she was elected to represent the 14th District in 2012.
Eshoo was born December 13, 1942, in New Britain, Connecticut. She completed her associate of arts degree in English from Cañada College in 1975. Prior to serving in Congress, she served ten years on the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors (1982 to 1992).
For information on Eshoo's policy subject areas, committee appointments and sponsored/co-sponsored legislation in the U.S. House of Representatives, please visit her profile on https://www.congress.gov.
- Remarks on impeachment of Donald J. Trump - Jan. 13, 2021
- State of the Mobile Net Keynote Address - May 26, 2011
- Introduction of the Pathway for Biosimilars Act - March 17, 2009
- Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009 - Jan. 9, 2009
- Introduction of the Act to Save America's Forests - Sept. 27, 2008
- FISA Amendments Act of 2008 - June 20, 2008
- Introduction Of The Computer Donation Incentive Act - April 29, 1997
- Progress Report On Women's Health - April 19, 1997